Aims and Missions
St. Michael's C.E (A) First School will be a safe, happy and inclusive place that encourages the enthusiasm and joy of learning which will be underpinned by Christian values. This will prepare our children for the 21st century.
- To promote the highest standards of teaching and learning so that our children are empowered to become successful, motivated and independent learners.
- To promote exemplary behaviour so that our children will show consideration and co-operation towards everyone for all.
- To encourage and support parents and/or carers to be active in their children's education.
- To develop a caring school community founded on Christian values to enable our children to live in a diverse society.
- To enable our children to have a good understanding of how to keep themselves safe.
Our school values help us to live and learn together as a community. Staff, students, Parents and Governors selected these ten values as a frame of reference for bringing out the best in all
of us. They are the foundation for a safe and caring school committed to working and learning together.